Cade McNamara, top players in the Iowa vs. Iowa State football game
On Saturday at 3:30 PM ET, Luke Lachey and the Iowa Hawkeyes (1-0) will visit the Iowa State Cyclones (1-0).
Buy Hawkeyes Tickets
How to watch Iowa vs. Iowa State on TV or streaming
- Cade McNamara: 191 PASS YDS / 191.0 YPG / 56.7% / 2 TD / 0 INT
- Kaleb Johnson: 19 CAR / 63 YDS / 63.0 YPG / 1 TD
- Kaden Wetjen: 3 CAR / 22 YDS / 22.0 YPG / 0 TD
- Lachey: 7 REC / 73 YDS / 73.0 YPG / 0 TD
- Seth Anderson: 2 REC / 41 YDS / 41.0 YPG / 1 TD
- Nico Ragaini: 2 REC / 36 YDS / 36.0 YPG / 0 TD
- Deontae Craig: 1 TKL / 1.0 TFL / 1.0 SACK
- Jay Higgins: 10 TKL
- Xavier Nwankpa: 3 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Rocco Becht: 113 PASS YDS / 113.0 YPG / 76.9% / 2 TD / 0 INT
- Cartevious Norton: 11 CAR / 49 YDS / 49.0 YPG / 0 TD
- Abu Sama III: 6 CAR / 40 YDS / 40.0 YPG / 0 TD
- Benjamin Brahmer: 1 REC / 36 YDS / 36.0 YPG / 1 TD
- Easton Dean: 3 REC / 21 YDS / 21.0 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyler Moore: 2 REC / 19 YDS / 19.0 YPG / 1 TD
- Caleb Bacon: 2 TKL / 2.0 TFL / 2.0 SACK
- Jeremiah Cooper: 0 TKL / 2 INT / 2 PD
- The Hawkeyes rank 24th-worst in total offense (284.0 yards per game), but they’ve been slightly better on defense, ranking 69th with 329.0 yards allowed per contest.
- Iowa ranks 85th in pass offense (196.0 passing yards per game) and 74th in pass defense (213.0 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Hawkeyes have been a bottom-25 run offense this season, ranking 23rd-worst with 88.0 rushing yards per game. On defense, they are ranked 65th in the FBS (116.0 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Iowa is averaging a 35.3% third-down conversion rate on offense this year (86th in the FBS), and is surrendering a 29.4% third-down percentage (42nd) on the other side of the ball.
- With one forced turnover (52nd in the FBS) against zero turnovers committed (first in the FBS), the Hawkeyes’ +1 turnover margin is the 25th-best in college football.
Iowa State stats
- The Cyclones rank 16th-worst in total yards per game (250.0), but they’ve been better on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 44th in the FBS with 279.0 total yards surrendered per contest.
- Iowa State ranks 12th-worst in passing yards per game (116.0), but it has been more productive on the other side of the ball, ranking 54th in the FBS with 173.0 passing yards surrendered per contest.
- The Cyclones rank 80th in the FBS with 134.0 rushing yards per game on offense, and they rank 52nd with 106.0 rushing yards given up per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
- Iowa State ranks 11th-worst in third-down conversion rate (18.2%), but at least it has been playing well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 20th-best in third-down rate surrendered (20.0%).
- The Cyclones have accumulated two forced turnovers this season and have turned the ball over zero times, leading to a +2 turnover margin, which ranks 11th-best in the FBS.
- 9/2/2023: Utah State (Home)
- 9/9/2023: Iowa State (Away)
- 9/16/2023: Western Michigan (Home)
- 9/23/2023: Penn State (Away)
- 9/30/2023: Michigan State (Home)
- 10/7/2023: Purdue (Home)
- 10/14/2023: Wisconsin (Away)
- 10/21/2023: Minnesota (Home)
- 11/4/2023: Northwestern (Neutral)
- 11/11/2023: Rutgers (Home)
- 11/18/2023: Illinois (Home)
- 11/24/2023: Nebraska (Away)
- 9/2/2023: Northern Iowa (Home)
- 9/9/2023: Iowa (Home)
- 9/16/2023: Ohio (Away)
- 9/23/2023: Oklahoma State (Home)
- 9/30/2023: Oklahoma (Away)
- 10/7/2023: TCU (Home)
- 10/14/2023: Cincinnati (Away)
- 10/28/2023: Baylor (Away)
- 11/4/2023: Kansas (Home)
- 11/11/2023: BYU (Away)
- 11/18/2023: Texas (Home)
- 11/25/2023: Kansas State (Away)
read more Video
website : Joomla.edu.vn
More News Local US News